Equipment Financing and Leasing Options
At Lendero, we can finance nearly any type of business-related equipment. Also, application approvals for equipment financing are made typically within 24 hours without the requirement of financial statements. We offer numerous payment structures, such as up to 84 months to repay the loan with competitive rates. Some of the types of leases we provide include:
- Start-up programs – We can help you develop your new company by financing the equipment that you need for success.
- B, C and D credits – Second chance financing programs offer assistance to businesses that have suffered in the recent economic downturn. We can structure a financial package to help you rebuild your business and get back on the road to financial success.
- Sale and lease back – To expand or acquire mergers without tying up your commercial line of credit, you can use the equity in your existing equipment to access the cash flow you need. In addition, we will purchase your current equipment and lease it back to you. That way, when you finish making payments, you own the equipment again.
When it comes to delivering equipment finance solutions that continue to exceed the needs of our customers, we are the leaders in the industry.
Leasing Highlights and Benefits
Equipment leasing is one of the quickest methods of acquiring tools for your business. At Lendero, we put your equipment to work for you by increasing real cash flow advantages without significant capital investment. We can lease any piece of equipment, including software and installation. There are myriad benefits of leasing, including:
- Fixed installments through the lease term
- No need to tie up capital
- Affordable monthly payments
- Considerable accounting and tax savings
- Maintain existing credit lines
Our industry knowledge, custom-tailored products and financial strength enable us to provide flexible, competitive and creative leases.
Contact the experts at Lendero today to discuss our equipment leasing and financing program. One of our experienced professionals will help find the ideal solution to meet your business needs.